Handheld DMR Digital Radio-IP67 Radio
DMR Digital Professional Handheld Radio
RL-D800/K DMR digital Handheld IP67 radio in accordance with ETSI standard TS 102 361, combining technology of voice and data functions, with DMR Tier II and analog working mode, in line with the strict US military standard MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G and IP67 industrial protection standards, cross-brand interoperability, easy to upgrade from analog radio to digital radio, and ensure compatibility between different manufacturers, providing reliability guarantee for emergency communications and widely used in police systems, fire departments, public utilities and industrial and commercial users. RL-800/K DMR digital Handheld IP67 radio is up to 16 sets of encryption settings in digital mode, plus digital emergency alarm system, scanning function, squelch function setting, voice control function, providing you with functions and flexibility. RL-D800/K can also be connected to the Bluetooth function and bring the easier communication convenience.
Please refer to the difference table for the difference between RL-D800 and RL-D800K.
- Operates in both digital / analog mode.
- Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) Digital Technology.
- Channel Spacing: 12.5KHz (Digital), 25 / 12.5KHz (Analog)
- Channel Number: 1024(D800K)
- CTCSS / DCS signaling in analog mode.
- DTMF / 2 tone / 5 tone encoding / decoding.
- MDC 1200 is encoded in analog mode.
- Clear voice communication.
- RSSI indicator.
- IP67 environmental protection.
- MIL STD810F compliant.
- Optional drop alarm and GPS-microphone and Bluetooth dongle.
- Digital mode function.
- Contact list of up to 1024 records.
- Private calls, group calls and all calls.
- Emergency, call reminder, radio check, radio enable / disable.
- Privacy voice encryption.
- Remote radio monitor.
- Mixed mode (analog / digital) scanning.
- One-click access.
|Frequency||136 ~ 174MHz, 400 ~ 480MHz, 450 ~ 520MHz|
|Emission masks||11K0F3E@12.5K, 16K0F3E@25K|
12.5KHz (data only): 7K60FXD
12.5KHz (data + voice): 7K60FXE
|Power Supply||DC7.4V (± 10% )|
|Frequency Stability||+/- 1.0ppm|
|Channel Bandwidth||12.5kHz, 25kHz|
|Channel Capacity||64 (D800)／1024 (D800K)|
|Zone Capacity||4 (D800)／64 (D800K)|
|Dimensions||113.5 x 54 x 33.5 mm|
|RF Output Power||5W / 1W|
|Modulation Limiting||± 2.5 kHz @ 12.5kHz, ± 5.0 kHz @ 25kHz|
|FM Hum and Noise||40dB @12.5KHz, 45dB @25KHz|
|Conducted / Radiated Emission||-36 dBm ≤ 1GHz, -30 dBm ≥ 1GHz|
|Adjacent Channel Power||-60dBc|
|Audio Response||+1dB ~ -3dB|
|Digital Vocoder Type||AMBE + 2™|
|Digital Protocol||ETSI TS 102 361-1, -2, -3|
|Sensitivity||Analog 0.22μV / -120dBm|
|Digital 0.3μV / -117.4dBm (BER 5%)|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||60dB @ 12.5kHz, 70dB @ 25kHz|
|Intermodulation||TIA603C: 70dB, ETSI: 65dB|
|Hum and Noise||40dB @12.5KHz, 45dB @25KHz|
|Audio Response||+1 / -3dB|
|Audio Distortion||≤ 10% @ 1W|
|Conducted Spurious Emission||-57dBm|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C ~ +60°C (D800) / -20°C ~ +60°C (D800K)|
|IP Rating / Humidity||IP67|
|Anti Shock & Vibration||MIL-STD-810C / D / E / F / G|
(All stated specification are subject to change without notice or obligation)
- Front RL-D800K-DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Right RL-D800K-DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Back RL-D800K-DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Left RL-D800K-DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Right front RL-D800K -DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Front RL-D800 -DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Right RL-D800 -DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Back RL-D800-DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Left RL-D800-DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Right Front RL-D800-DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Left Front RL-D800-DMR Digital Handheld Radio
- Related Products
- File Download
Handheld DMR Digital Radio-IP67 Radio Manufacturer| Rexon
Located in Taiwan, Rexon Technology Co., Ltd. is a Handheld DMR Digital Radio-IP67 Radio | radio products manufacturer in communication network industry. Major radio product, including two-way radio, PCBA electronic control board, wire harnesses and so forth.
Rexon is your total solution supplier for radio and PCBA, providing complete PCBA procedures, including SMT, DIP, Solder, assembly, and finished product test and shipment, with factory manufacturing DMR Association certification. The elegant design appearance and complete functionality is delivered with superior quality.
Rexon has been offering customers high-quality radio products since 1990, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Rexon ensures each customer's demands are met.