Handheld Professional Analog Radio-IP54 /BT Radio
Private Mobile Radio
The RL-328 series professional analog handheld IP54 radios are high cost / performance ratio radios with Man Down function as optional. Man down function is using a tilt-switch (special motion sensors) in the radio which can detect and alarm in the following circumstances: user is not moving. user is moving more than what is considered to be normal. radio is positioned in different angle than usual for defined period of time.
The RL-328 Series professional analog handheld IP54 radios feature broad feature set, including VOX for hands-free communication, providing crisp, clear and robust audio quality even in noisy environments.
For the difference of RL-328 series, please refer to the difference table.
- Up to 256 channels, eight alphanumeric name tags (RL-328S/K).
- Up to 99 channels, eight alphanumeric name tags (RL-328).
- MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F certified.
- Built-in VOX voice-activated transmission.
- Squelch level control.
- High/low power switchable.
- Channel scan and priority scan.
- Dual and three channels scan.
- CTCSS and DCS encoding / decoding functions.
- 5-tone / DTMF selective signaling (RL-328S/K).
- 12.5 / 20 / 25kHz channel spacing (RL-328S/K).
- Emergency call function (RL-328S/K).
- Battery low voltage detection.
- Transmit timeout timer.
- Remote kill and resume function.
- Flexible programming software for dealers to customize the radio.
- Battery power saver.
|Frequency||26 - 32MHz / 32 - 43MHz / 66-88MHz / 135 - 174MHz|
300 - 360MHz / 330 - 400MHz / 400 - 470MHz / 450 - 527MHz
|Emission masks||11K0F3E@12.5K, 16K0F3E@25K|
|Power Supply||DC7.5V (± 10%)|
|Frequency Stability||± 2.5ppm|
|Channel Bandwidth||12.5KHz / 20KHz / 25KHz (RL-328)|
12.5KHz / 20KHz / 25KHz (RL-328S/K)
|Channel Capacity||RL-328 up to 99|
RL-328S/K up to 256
|Dimensions||125 x 64 x 44 mm|
|RF Output Power||5W / 1W (VHF); 4W / 1W (UHF)|
|Modulation Limiting||≦ 5.0KHz@25KHz|
|FM Hum and Noise||> 43dB@25KHz|
|Conducted / Radiated Emission||< -36dBm|
|Adjacent Channel Power||≦ -70dBcdB@25KHz|
|Audio Response||+1 / -3dB|
|Audio Distortion||≤ 3%|
|Sensitivity||≦ 0.25μ V@12dB SIAND|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||≧ 70dB@25KHz|
|Hum and Noise||45dB@25KHz|
|Audio Response||+1 / -3dB|
|Audio Distortion||≦ 3%|
|Conducted Spurious Emission||-57dBm|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C ~ 60°C|
|IP Rating / Humidity||IEC529, IP54|
|Anti Shock & Vibration||MIL 810 C / D / E / F|
(All stated specification are subject to change without notice or obligation)
- Two-way Radio-Professional Analog Radio RL-328 Front
- Two-way Radio - Professional Analog Radio RL-328 Right front
- Two-way Radio - Professional Analog Radio RL-328S Right front
- Two-way Radio - Professional Analog Radio RL-328SK Front
- Two-way Radio - Professional Analog Radio RL-328SK Right side
- Two-way Radio - Professional Analog Radio RL-328SK Left side
- Two-way Radio - Professional Analog Radio RL-328SK Right front
- Two-way Radio - Professional Analog Radio RL-328SK Left front
- Related Products
- File Download
Handheld Professional Analog Radio-IP54 /BT Radio Manufacturer| Rexon
Located in Taiwan, Rexon Technology Co., Ltd. is a Handheld Professional Analog Radio-IP54 /BT Radio | radio products manufacturer in communication network industry. Major radio product, including two-way radio, PCBA electronic control board, wire harnesses and so forth.
Rexon is your total solution supplier for radio and PCBA, providing complete PCBA procedures, including SMT, DIP, Solder, assembly, and finished product test and shipment, with factory manufacturing DMR Association certification. The elegant design appearance and complete functionality is delivered with superior quality.
Rexon has been offering customers high-quality radio products since 1990, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Rexon ensures each customer's demands are met.