Aviation Power Supply
The two-way Radio- Aviation Power Supply RPS-100 provides a highly stable output and is designed for use with the Rexon Technology radios and could be also embedded in radio cabinet.
RPS-100 power supply can be plugged into a standard wall outlet and can be input from a full range of 90VAC to 264VAC, generating a clean and reliable power supply that is highly filtered to suppress RFI (Radio Frequency Interference).
RPS-100 power supply unit is equipped with a detachable power cord and features overcurrent, short circuit and overvoltage protection. There is also a charging output with a lower current rating to provide a backup power source input for easy access to the system. RPS-100 is an excellent radio accessory that you must to buy!
- Advanced Switching Power Supply Technology.
- Light weight and small size.
- Advanced circuitry minimizes output voltage ripple and RFI.
- Input voltage can be set at 90VAC ~ 264VAC 50/60Hz.
- UL listed to both USA & Canadian safety standards.
- Internationally versatile full range of input.
- Type of protection: short circuit / overload / over voltage.
- Battery low voltage protection / battery reverse polarity protection through fuse.
- AC Ok and battery low voltage relay pull-in signal output.
- 100% full load aging.
- Portable body structure, moving quickly.
- Input voltage range 90VAC ~ 264VAC 50/60Hz, with battery charging and uninterruptible power.
- Power switch with light for instant display of supplier status.
- Can be processed with the customer's requirements.
|Rated Current||7.6A Charger: MAX 4A|
|Current Range||0 ~ 11.6A|
|Ripple & Noise (Max.)||150mV-p-p|
|Voltage Tolerance||± 1.0%|
|Line Regulation||± 0.5%|
|Load Regulation||± 0.5%|
|Input||Voltage Range||90 ~ 264VAC|
|Frequency Range||47 ~ 63Hz|
|Power Factor (Typ.)||PF ≧ 0.95/230VAC PF ≧ 0.98/115VAC (at full load)|
|Ac Current (Typ.)||2.5A/115VAC, 1.5A/230VAC|
|Over Voltage||14.49 ~ 18.63V|
|Battery Cut Off||10 ± 0.5V|
|Environment||Working Temp.||-20 ~ +70°C|
|Working Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH|
|Storage Temp., Humidity||-20 ~ +85°C, 10 ~ 95% RH|
|Temp. Coefficient||± 0.03%/°C (0 ~ 45°C)(CH1)|
|Vibration||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
|Safety & EMC||Safety Standards||UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1 Approved|
|Withstand Voltage||I/P-O/P: 3KVAC, I/P-FG: 2.0KVAC, O/P-FG: 0.5KVAC|
|Isolation Resistance||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG: 100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25°C / 70% RH|
|EMC Emission||Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2, -3|
|EMC Immunity||Compliance to EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, EN55024, light industry level, criteria A|
- Related Products
- File Download
Aviation Power Supply Manufacturer| Rexon
Located in Taiwan, Rexon Technology Co., Ltd. is a Aviation Power Supply | radio products manufacturer in communication network industry. Major radio product, including two-way radio, PCBA electronic control board, wire harnesses and so forth.
Rexon is your total solution supplier for radio and PCBA, providing complete PCBA procedures, including SMT, DIP, Solder, assembly, and finished product test and shipment, with factory manufacturing DMR Association certification. The elegant design appearance and complete functionality is delivered with superior quality.
Rexon has been offering customers high-quality radio products since 1990, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Rexon ensures each customer's demands are met.